General Medicine Sites
The Journal of the American Medical Association
- General medicine articles for patients on hundreds of topics, alphabetically listed.
Familydoctor.org - Health information for the entire family by condition
Foot and Ankle Specific Conditions Sites
Amputee Coalition of America (ACA)
National Amputation Foundation, Inc.
The Arthritis Research Institute Of America (ARIA)
Clubfoot Mailing List
American Diabetes Association
CDC's Diabetes and Public Health Resource
National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse (NDIC)
American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine - Lists good shoes for different sports.
Disabled Sports USA
Other Podiatry Resources
American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
American Podiatric Medical Association
Lyme Disease Info
OTCsafety.org: Safe & Effective OTC Medicine Use
What your feet say about your health!
Shoes, Socks & Durable Medical Equipment
This list of organizations was originally published on www.podiatrychannel.com , a website written and hosted by Healthcommunities.com, Inc.
- Vascular Web - Patient information about venous insufficiency.
- Peripheral Artery Disease Information - from The American Heart Association
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Coalition
- American Diabetes Association
- Center for Disease Control - Diabetes Public Health Resource
Lessons in Anatomy
- Get Body Smart - An Online Examination of Human Anatomy and Physiology
- The Virtual Body - Excellent teaching site for anatomy, skeleton, heart, brain, and digestive tract in Spanish and English.
- Gray's Anatomy
- Interactive Human Anatomy Online